Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
You will need:
- 2 cups Sensible Foods Sweet Corn
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (sub tofu for vegetarian option)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
How to make it:
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the tomatoes, Sensible Foods Sweet Corn, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Drain macaroni; add to beef mixture.
Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and top with additional Sensible Foods Sweet Corn. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Sweet and Spicy Corn Macaroni Casserole
Categorised in: Meal
This post was written by admin